EnV - Bloom(WIP) EnV - Bloom(WIP)

I like how you have Avicii in the tags. haha. Can't wait to hear the full version! oh and it needs to be extended :P

Edge of Time Edge of Time

This song is great! All your melodies come together very well. Can't wait to see more work from you. Amazing work!

stunkel responds:

Thanks! :D

"C" Rebirth "C" Rebirth

Nice Track, Through...

It has a nice mellow intro. But around :40-:41 I recommend you either add another crash or fade in the piano part. But other than that Its good.

-Dark5

CRISISx responds:

Thanks for the input, I will definitely add something near the entrance of the piano.

-CRISIS

Tonight's Wudawa Tonight's Wudawa

Hmm?

Melody is overused, Should've came up with something different and unique. But other than that its an ok track.

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Ye i agree. Cheers brudda :)

Daxter - River Below Daxter - River Below

Hmm Pretty Nice

Song you love? I'm assuming this isn't yours?

Daxter1537 responds:

nahh this is river below by Billy Talent, i remixed it :D

~NK~ "Salamander" Extended ~NK~ "Salamander" Extended

Nice Track.

Seems like a track that should be on the old GBA game Advance Wars. Catchy and Great. Good Work NK.

-Dj ToG

DJ Pygme - Recharge DJ Pygme - Recharge

Good.

The bass is not very powerful, though overused. and melodies were nice except for a few that were in the song all the way through. But over all nice song.

-DJ-ToG

F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix

Haha DAMN! goodness

haha Alright if i post this too youtube? haha its just that good. I'll send a link when i did haha

wyldfyre1 responds:

sure, ya can post it on youtube.

Mountain Flowers - F-777 Mountain Flowers - F-777

HI!!!

haha another Great one Jesse. (yes i haven't heard this either XD) and nice review title ajmm610 XD

The School Song (Fuck You Too) The School Song (Fuck You Too)

Awesome :)

Hey hey hey... WAT THE FUCK rotingcorpse ??? whats ur problem!??! i didn't do anything :|

giftedbuttwisted responds: